STK 4141 II STEREO AMPLIFIER 200 WATT 12 VOLT DC RED ICE SERIES (326)
- The STK4141 II is Hybrid IC, in the family of STK4000 II. Can provide a high power output to 100 watts per channel.
- TL494 can be used to provide a constant current by varying the output voltage to the load. This IC feature an output control circuit, a flip flop, a dead time comparator, two different error amplifiers, a 5V reference voltage, an oscillator, and a PWM comparator.
- The JRC4558 is a high performance monolithic dual operational amplifier. JRC4558 internally compensated and constructed on a single silicon chip. The high voltage gain (100 dB typ.), good input impedance (5 MΩ typ.) and versatile power supply (± 4 to 18 Volts) make it perfect to fit in pedal circuit designs.
- 20 Amp fuse
- 2200/35 v dual keltron capacitor
- connector based bass treble & volume knobs with left and right separate potentiometer.
- power supply 12 v dc 5 to 10 amp
There are no reviews yet.