2N2955 2N3055 Transistor Board Kit(176)
- Good Bandwidth. The range of frequency that an amplifier can amplify properly is called the bandwidth of that particular amplifier
- Good Gain. Gain of an amplifier is the ratio of output power to the input power. It represents how much an amplifier can amplify a given signal
- Better Efficiency. Efficiency of an amplifier represents how efficiently the amplifier utilizes the power supply.
- Good Stability. Stability is the capacity of an amplifier to resist oscillations. These oscillations may be high amplitude ones masking the useful signal or very low amplitude
- Input Supply : 24-0-24, 5-6 Amp Transformer